Truth? I could care less about the size of a wedding guest list.
For me, it’s all about a couple and creating a lifetime moment around a wedding ceremony – no matter if the guest list is 2 or 200 people.
On a sunny day earlier this month, Dave and Heidi did their “tiny wedding” right.
1) They found a venue they loved – The Corson Building.
2) They invited a few close friends/family to join them and gave them “parts” within their ceremony.
3) They selected a terrific wedding photographer to capture the moment – Jenny Goldberg-George.
4) They personalized their intimate ceremony with sweet moments.
5) They had a fabulous dinner celebration.
Joy. Sweet. Intimate. Fun. Kicky. Memorable.